This program explores how hand drumming can be used to reduce stress, release negative emotions, and attain psychological, physiological and spiritual well-being. Drumming can release anger, create joy, alter brain rhythms, induce trance, and provide deep and sacred healing. This program demonstrates that everyone can gain health benefits from hand drumming.
Viewers will learn:
- The latest research on how drumming supports health and well-being
- Strategies for Using Drums with Various Populations, including Alzheimer’s Patients, Parkinson’s Patients, PTSD patients, among others.
- Numerous exercises and techniques for reducing stress and releasing negative emotions using the hand drum
- How to use the hand drum as an anger management tool
- How to use drumming to inspire positive emotions, boost self-concept and self-expression.